Q: Can I bring my dependent or guest to the facility?
We are not offering guest passes, day passes or youth memberships for dependents at this time.
Q: How can I update my Recreation profile?
Members are able to edit their own Recreation profiles.
UCLA Students must also update their contact information through the Registrar’s office. UCLA Employees must update their contact information through UCPATH. Our Recreation system gets information from both UCLA Registrar and UCPATH.
Q: How do I request to rent a locker?
Locker Rental Request form is required. See the “Locker Rental” section on the Member Services page for details: https://recreation.ucla.edu/member-services
Q: How can I schedule a locker retrieval pick up?
To retrieve your locker belongings, please contact the specific facility to make arrangements:
SCRC - firstname.lastname@example.org
SAC & North Pool - email@example.com
KREC - firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What are the hours of operation for Recreation facilities?
Please visit https://recreation.ucla.edu/facilities to see the hours of operation and policies of the open Recreation facilities.
Q: How do I make a group facility reservation? Is the membership required?
Group and facility reservations do not require a Recreation membership and must be requested through our Reservation system: https://reserve.recreation.ucla.edu/
Fitness Passes + Personal Fitness Training
Q: How do I access the Virtual Fitness Pass classes?
Once you register for the Virtual Fitness Pass, you have access to the quarterly schedule which includes live links.
- Zoom Classes: The zoom login info and meeting link are located on the schedule. For your convenience, the meeting link is also "linked" on the schedule. Simply click and enter the password.
- Instagram (IG) LIVE Classes: Please visit on a mobile device using the handle @uclarec. At the time of the LIVE class, the profile image will light up in a purple/pink with the words LIVE. Click on the profile image to enter the class. To view Instagram on your desktop, please login to your personal account: https://www.instagram.com/uclarec/
- Facebook (FB) LIVE Classes: Please visit on a mobile or desktop device using the handle @uclarec. At the time of the LIVE class, under video, there will be the words LIVE in red. You can also see LIVE videos at the top of the profile page feed. www.facebook.com/uclarec
Q: How do I access my Virtual class?
After you register for a class, you will receive a confirmation email with an attachment. Please open up the attached PDF to have access to the zoom link, password, and any other relevant class information. Please do not share this unique link with anyone, as it may forfeit your spot in the program.
If you did not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam folder, make sure you have marked email@example.com as a safe sender, and confirm your email address on file is correct.
To review your email address on file, follow the instructions below:
- Visit https://secure.recreation.ucla.edu/
- Click "Sign In" near the top-right corner
- Click on your username in the upper right-hand corner, and select “Profile”.
- Scroll down to review and edit your profile details.
If your email address is incorrect, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update your profile and resend your confirmation email.