Current open facilities include Sunset Canyon Recreation Center Amphitheater Lawn and Tennis Courts with access by reservation only. For full updates visit: www.recreation.ucla.edu/returntorec.
- Sunset Canyon Recreation Center is a park-like facility that features:
- Park Pool - 50 Meter pool with 1-meter and 3-meter springboards and diving well
- Family Pool - 25 Yard pool & a 10 foot diving well
- Picnic / Barbecue areas include large grass areas for sunning, frisbee, volleyball, and an outdoor amphitheater
- Sand volleyball courts
- 6 lighted regulation tennis courts
- Challenge Course, where groups and individuals can address team building and organizational issues
- Various meeting rooms and lounges
- Adjacent parking and access for people with disabilities
- Equipment available for check out: volleyballs, swim paddles, kickboards, pull buoys, and fins.
For availability and to make a reservation, please visit our reservation site at http://reserve.recreation.ucla.edu.
The UCLA Challenge Course is located on campus at Sunset Canyon Recreation Center, nestled amongst the pine and eucalyptus trees. Enter via the main entrance to SCRC and head up the stairs, following the signs directing you toward the challenge course.
111 Easton Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1370