Outdoor Adventures offers a variety of experiential-learning opportunities through our Bike Shop, Challenge Course, Outdoor Trips, Rental Center, and Rock Wall. Our programming is designed to nurture and encourage a life-long love of outdoor pursuits along with a deep appreciation of risk management, environmental stewardship, as well as social and cultural inclusivity.
Want to freshen up your team’s virtual meetings?
Looking to start your team’s new quarter or year on a fun, collaborative note?
Incorporating new team members or restarting a group after a break?
Bring our Facilitators in to your virtual meeting for an engaging, customized team or community-building program! Facilitated via Zoom, these 90-minute programs are designed to connect groups, build camaraderie, and cultivate a positive team culture. Each program is customized to your group with virtual activities that involve break out rooms, weblinks, creative selection of objects in your space, and some basic home supplies.
- Community-building kick off | Get to know each other better and bond over some creative and invitingly-silly activities designed to bring your group members out of their shells and set the foundations for a positive sense of community. Ideal for newly-formed or newly-returning groups, as well as groups incorporating new team members.
- Leadership | An interactive workshop on what it means to be a leader, the qualities that good leaders exhibit and how to develop a “team of leaders.”
- Goal Setting | Why, how and when to set effective goals to accelerate performance.
- Team Values for Defining Success | Explore how your team can maximize their potential through an exercise on team values.
- Up to 25 participants, $175
We can accommodate groups larger than 25. Please submit a reservation inquiry us for a customized quote.
Discounts offered for UCLA students, faculty/staff, and departments.
What do you get out of a virtual teambuilding program? Here's what recent participants had to say:
"I felt closer to my team members; felt refreshed on core team values; felt like I learned more about leadership styles and how unique our team is."
"Better sense of community."
"I got to bond even more with my coworkers."
"It was very engaging and I never felt bored!"
"I think it was a great way to bring us closer as a team and help us to work more cohesively moving forward."
"Great way to connect and grow as a team! The games are wonderful tools."
Contact us: Virtualteams@recreation.ucla.edu
Wilderness First Responder (WFR) Course
This course is hosted by UCLA Recreation while registration, content, instruction, and certification are provided by NOLS. We invite you to follow the below links for more information and/or to register.
For more information about the course, please follow this link: