Recreation Facility Access Requirements for Members
Updated Recreation Facility Access Requirements for Members
A new L.A. City Ordinance went into effect on November 4 that established new protocols for accessing certain types of public venues, which includes gyms and fitness centers. Please read to learn how the new ordinance impacts access to UCLA Recreation facilities and our new protocols for access including students, faculty, and staff using the UCLA mobile app for campus clearance certificate.
Update: May 2
Summer Camps 2022 registration is now open. Summer Camps run June 13 - August 19, 2022. Explore our camp offerings.
- UCLA Recreation is excited to announce that UCLA Alumni and Community members are again eligible for membership. Visit our Member Services page to learn more.
- Payroll Deduction is now available for UCLA employees when purchasing a Recreation membership.
COVID-19 Protocols and Access Requirements
- As of April 11, indoor masking will be highly recommended but no longer required for students, faculty, staff, and Recreation members who are up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations.
To best support the well-being of our community, and to be consistent with UCLA’s COVID-19 protocols, the following will be required for access to all Recreation facilities and programs.
- Completion of the UCLA Symptom Survey.
- Clearance for UCLA students, staff, and faculty can be gained through the Event/Venues screen on the UCLA mobile app.
- Recreation Members, Emeriti, Retirees, Household Adults, and Non-UCLA Affiliates must complete the “COVID-19 Symptom Monitoring Survey” to access all facilities. The UCLA Mobile App verification is not available for non-UCLA affiliates.
Indoor masking is required for those who are not up-to-date with their COVID-19 vaccinations.