Pauley Pavilion Presented by Wescom
Pauley Pavilion is regarded as one of the finest all-around collegiate facilities in the nation and has been the site of numerous illustrious events. It is also the primary facility for UCLA men's and women's basketball, men's and women's volleyball, and women's gymnastics. Pauley Pavilion was introduced to the University at the June 1965 Commencement exercises, at which time it was dedicated and named for Regent Edwin W. Pauley, the principal donor to the building fund. The arena underwent a $136-million renovation from 2010-12. New Pauley Pavilion contains seating for approximately 13,800 spectators.
Ticket information for men's and women's basketball, and women's gymnastics can be found at uclabruins.com or by calling UCLA's Central Ticket Office at (310) UCLA-WIN. Students admission and Den Sports Pass information can be found here.
Arena Seating Chart
For availability and to make a reservation, please visit our reservation site at http://reserve.recreation.ucla.edu.
- Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
- Any outside beverages other than factory sealed water 32oz/1 liter or less, (empty reusable bottles are allowed; no glass)
- Backpacks, bags, or purses larger than 4.5” x 6.5”. Clutches larger than 4.5” x 6.5”. Clear bags larger than 12 x 12 x 6. UCLA Clear Bag Policy
- Balls, toys, sports equipment, or similar throwable items
- Banners, signs, flags, poles, or sticks
- Boxes, coolers, or wrapped packages of any size
- Helium balloons
- Laser pointers
- Monopods, tripods or unauthorized video cameras, professional cameras and cameras with telephoto or detachable lenses longer than 3-1/2 inches
- Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
- Skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles
- Unsliced fruits or vegetables
- Weapons or projectiles
Professional cameras and cameras with telephoto or detachable lenses longer than the width (base) of the camera are prohibited in UCLA athletic venues. Only those credentialed by the UCLA Athletic Communications Office will have the right to use such equipment. Flash photography, video cameras, monopods and tripods are also prohibited. UCLA event management reserves the right to ask guests to put cameras or video equipment away.
Pauley Pavilion Clear Bag Policy
View UCLA's enhanced public safety measures for Pauley Pavilion.
301 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095 | Phone: (310) 825-4546
Located in the heart of campus between the Morgan Center, Intramural Field, and the Acosta Center